Sunday 29 January 2012

My Winning Entry for Photoshop Creative Readers' Challenge, Issue 81

My Winning Entry 'The Kingdom'


Each month, Photoshop Creative magazine sets a Readers' Challenge.  The magazine provides 6 stock images for readers to download, and the challenge is to create a piece of artwork utilising atleast 1 or more of the provided stock imagery in your design entry. 


Above is my winning entry which won this months Readers' Challenge for Issue 81.  I intergrated the stock image of the castle provided by the magazine to create a enchanted and magical scene of a Princess in search for her Castle.   




I was very ecstatic when I received the email from the Magazine Editor telling me about my winning entry, this was the first time I got to see my artwork printed on a global magazine, and also it was my first ever entry for the competition !!!

It didn't take me long from reading the editors email to me running down to my local Tesco's store to pick up a copy of Photoshop Creative Issue 81 to see my work printed inside the issue.  Unfortunately my name was mispelt wrong in the caption under my image.  But never the less I was still very overwhelmed to have won the challenge with my first entry.



No comments:

Post a Comment