Thursday 2 August 2012

Train Station, Manchester Piccadilly_iPhone Photography


After I switched to my first iPhone which was the iPhone 4 model, I went on a photography adventure using the phones camera and an entire set of camera apps to experiment and captivate with.  The little pocket camera is always reassuring to know it’s there when a photographic moment arrives.
I had downloaded and tested many camera apps from free ones to purchased ones, and I will share with you my favourite apps.  However will not go in-depth and write a review on each app as there’s plenty of reviews for the apps out there, I’d instead tell you my favourites as always asked by many.
Here are a some examples of how I achieved great photo’s using my iPhone camera and integrating one or more camera apps to create finished result.  The examples are located at Manchester Piccadilly Train station, a good dynamic environment to experiment with my camera apps.








 A screenshot of my iPhone Camera app collection


My 5 favourite camera apps in order are, you can follow the links provided to get a in-depth review of the app and all its features and existing examples of each apps capability to enhance you photography:
5. Fotor

No comments:

Post a Comment